ERROR: bash: /etc/profile: No medium found

intiha Ho gai intiha@gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:19:00 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,
I had a perfectly functional cygwin tree that I enjoyed woeking on.
However, yesterday I tried to update it using the setup.exe and
installed all the files on the for X11 group to be able to run X
server.
However after the setup finished, and I dont think I rebooted, when I
ran the cygwin.bat through the usual short cut, it booted up showing
the subject as and error and having no idea about any programs (not
even ls!)

bash: /etc/profile: No medium found
bash-3.2$ pwd
/cygdrive/c/tinyos/cygwin/bin
bash-3.2$ cd /home
bash: cd: /home: No medium found
bash-3.2$ cd /cygdrive
bash-3.2$ pwd
/cygdrive
bash-3.2$ cd c/tinyos/cygwin
bash-3.2$ ls
bash: ls: command not found

Even when I try to re run the setup.exe, it doesnt now go to the
correct directory where cygwin is installed. Any idea's on how to
correct this?

Thank you.

Affan.