cron

Gary Worthy gdworthy@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 16:07:00 GMT 2007

I'm at a loss as to why cron won't start and continue
to run.  Any help would be appreciated.

I used /usr/bin/cron-config to install as per the
cron-4.1-2.README.  There were a few errors with
permissions.  I stopped the install, corrected the
error, then restarted the install.  The final install
attempt detected no errors.

/var/log/cron.log is empty.
$ cat /var/log/cron.log

windows event log: