Cygwin developer has Vista

Morgan Gangwere 0.fractalus@gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:09:00 GMT 2007

seconded. thats a major undertaking to donate the CashOla for a copy
(even of Vista Home... $300 at my local costco! and ~430 for
"buisiness" - wte. just way to expensive.)

On 4/10/07, Karl M <karlm30@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps gold stars are in order.
>
> >From: Christopher Faylor To: cygwin@cygwin.com
> >Subject: Cygwin developer has Vista
> >Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:17:37 -0400
> >
> >I wanted to thank Stephan Mueller and Lowell Anderson for providing me
> >with 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows Vista.  I appreciate their
> >contribution very much.
> >
> >William Deegan also unselfishly offered to donate the money to purchase
> >Windows Vista.  That was also much appreciated.
> >
> >So this Cygwin developer now has Vista and now only has to find the time
> >to install it on his new AMD64 system.
> >
> >FYI,
> >cgf
> >
> >--

Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.