Can't find ping.exe, path is messed up

Eric Lilja mindcooler@gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 11:55:00 GMT 2007

Hi!

I made a program that adds something to my Path variable if it's not
already there (the path to my self-compiled native windows emacs binary)
and now something seems messed up because now I can't use, for example,
ping.exe anymore. It still lives in c:\WINDOWS\system32, however.

Here's my cycheck.out attached, anyone see anything funny? Can't use
ping.exe from cmd.com either so I guess it's not specifically related to
cygwin but the path altering program was developed under cygwin and I
use bash for all of my command line needs.

- Eric