Problem finding gcc/g++/gdb

Ann Ford Tyson aford@mailer.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 6 16:59:00 GMT 2006

I just downloaded the main cygwin program successfully, but I am having
trouble getting some additional programs which should be under
"Developers."

I have tried many, many sites for download and all of them list gcc, g++
and gdb as "n/a" or not available.

Am I doing something wrong or are these items really not available at
any of the sites I have looked at?  Where can I find them?

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me!
Ann

-=- Ann Ford Tyson
-=- Computer Science, Florida State University
-=- 253 Love Building, Tallahassee, FL 32306-4530
-=- Email: aford@cs.fsu.edu  Phone: 850-644-0973  Fax: 850-644-0058
-=- Web: http://websrv.cs.fsu.edu/~aford/