1.5.21: problem with xinetd permissions

Eran Cohanim eran@cohanim.org
Mon Oct 16 13:40:00 GMT 2006

well, I've allso changed permissions for user "eran" and it still doesnt
work - I must mention that in the past I didnt have to change
permissions or do anything special for making it work and it did work
for me.
I suspect that something during istallation has changed that make this
problem occur

still waiting for suggestions
Thanks
Eran