XmGrace does not work

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra@gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:14:00 GMT 2006

Ok, here's what I did:

I'm just starting using cygwin, and really don't understand much. So,
after many trials, i just decided to remove the whole cygwins
installation and make a fresh install, using the most recent packages.
After this installation I ran rebaseall, and xmgrace did work.

However, I had that problem with ImageMagick. So, I had to reinstall
those 2 DLLs. Then 'display' started to work again, but xmgrace
stopped working!

Finally, I ran rebaseall again, and all works fine again.

Gustavo.