mssing packages for cygwin

Tom Lee tom_lee01@hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 02:43:00 GMT 2006

>According to Tom Lee on 9/29/2006 10:23 PM:
> > Eric,

>repeat raw email addresses, please

Sorry about it. Will take care of it.

> > when I copy cpp.exe and all cygwin related dll to another computer, I
> > got the error:
> >  cpp: installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1': No such file or directory
>
>Are you SURE you copied all things cygwin related?

Just checked if I just want to run cpp and copy
C:/cygwin/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/cc1.exe over, it works fine.
thanks for the help.

I got one more question.
I read mount and cygpath manual, but still not sure if there is a way that I
can
run
tar cvf test.tar c:/test or
tar cvf test.tar c:\test

does cygwin allow such a command in dos shell if I run some special command
with mount and cygpath?

thanks.

Tom