Please test the latest developer's snapshot

David Rothenberger daveroth@acm.org
Tue Nov 7 18:25:00 GMT 2006

> On Nov  7 09:51, David Rothenberger wrote:
>> I had to rebaseall to 0x65000000 to get ruby to work. I encountered a
>> hang when trying to build subversion 1.4.0 until I rebased. Worked great
>> after that, though.
>
> Uh, not that I actually *like* to hear that my suspicion was correct,
> but that's good to know.  It might be worthwhile to change the default
> base address for rebase at one point.

Just to clarify, I did not actually try rebasing to the default address
before I tried 0x65000000.

--
David Rothenberger                spammer? -> spam@daveroth.dyndns.org
GPG/PGP: 0x92D68FD8, DB7C 5146 1AB0 483A 9D27 DFBA FBB9 E328 92D6 8FD8

You will be the victim of a bizarre joke.