Cygwin 20060313 05:19 Snapshot problem

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:11:00 GMT 2006

Hi All...

I just tried out the latest snapshot on am XP SP2 Pro box. I could not start
some services. Reverting to 20060309 resolved the issue.

I have ssh-agent services that run for two different (restricted user)
accounts. One started just fine, one failed to start.

Starting a bash shell from the good one was fine, starting a bash shell from
the bad one produced this

5 [sig] ? (3100) C:\Cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't create
signal pipe, Win32 error 5

Running a cygcheck from the good user and a bad user is attached. For the
bad user, I had to type what I saw on the screen because cygcheck hung and I
could not copy/paste.

Thanks,

...Karl