Problems compiling ImageMagick

Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck@gmx.de
Wed Jun 28 00:35:00 GMT 2006

Hi Rene!

And also if I use the sources that I have compiled on the other PC I get:

*** Warning: This system can not link to static lib archive wand/libWand.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.

When I try installing them.
(I copied the whole ImageMagick directory to the buggy PC)

Dani, with no idea left