Pb with bash script under cygwin

ydubost yann.dubost@capgemini.com
Mon Jun 19 13:50:00 GMT 2006

Thanks Dave for your answer.
I tried
      ${Macommande}
and
      $(${MaCommande})
and directly
      find . ${Extension} -exec rm {} \; -print

but none of them worked, I then tried just a
      find . -name *._cn" -print  that should have sent me back some results
but did not!
So thanks to you idea of executing bash -x, I looked at what's happening and
the result is that the command executed is :
      find . -name '"*._SN"' -o -name '"*._sn"' -o -name '"*._lg"' -o -name
'"*.LG"' -exec rm '{}' '\;' -print
For a unknown reason cygwin bash when it executes my script put some simple
quotes ' around my double quotes " and put some single quotes around {} and
around \;

Do you have an idea why ?

Yann.