cygwin setup in version 2.510.2.2 hangs

Ariel Burbaickij ariel.burbaickij@gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:45:00 GMT 2006

Hello dear mailing linst participants,
I tried to install several additional programms over Internet after
initial installation
and setup hangs on however small subset of the selected packages
(for example already single package -- gzip will not be installed).
The amount of disc space should be sufficient, network conection
is stable, all already installed cygwin applications runs stable.
I understand that my descriptions is sowewhat vague, so
help me to help you ;-) and tell what addtional information
would be neccesary (e.g. OS version -- is actually XP, log
excerpts etc.). Should I go stright ahead and upgrade to the
newer version, maybe?

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij