Python script hangs. 100% CPU consumption.

Peter Severin petru_severin@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 08:39:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

I saw some similar threads here, but none was related to Python. I am
using a python application (Trac) with cygwin. It was working fine, but
lately it stopped to work. When doing certain operations, the
application just hangs and the task manager shows python consuming 100%
of CPU. I am doing regular cygwin updates so I think it's a problem in
one of the latest releases.

After reading some threads here I've tried installing the snapshot
version of cygwin.dll, but the problem remains.

Is this a known problem? If any additional information is needed, I am
at your disposition.

Thank you,

Peter.