cygipc-1.13-2.tar.bz2 download

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Jun 15 10:32:00 GMT 2006

Rajendra S. Gad schrieb:
> Sir Igor,
> I am installing the DSpace application on the UBUNTU version 5.10 . Please
> inform me where I will have better instruction for installing and
> configuring DSpace on this plateform.

Slightly off-topic, but for the sake of interest:
I'm just crosscompiling libstdc++-3.3.5 with --host=cygwin for dSpace
(not DSpace), a real-time i686-gnu-linux target, which runs on a special
opteron hardware with custom IO boards, used by MATLAB - SimuLink as
hardware platform. (octave not supported unfortunately, no simulink)
Mainly used in the automobile and aviation industry as real-time simulation.

So there are cases where you NEED cygwin for dSpace also. But never
cygipc unless you are using a really old cygwin.