Warning to use mkpasswd

Wed Jun 7 06:23:00 GMT 2006

On 06/06/2006, Mister Fred Ma wrote:
> Larry Hall wrote:
> > Mister Fred Ma wrote:

<snip>

> >>     cygcheck -cvs output, as queried from NonAdminAccount
> >
> > Please don't append this information,
>
> Apologies -- I did this because it was requested in the past.
> Common practice and expectations might have changed since.

Wow, I guess I was a bit fat-fingered and half-asleep on that one.
What I meant to say is that you shouldn't append the cygcheck output.
You should *attach* it.  It is still requested information.  But it's
requested in a particular way (for good reason).  I hope anyone that
finds my previous fat-fingered post will also find this follow-up to
clarify it.

Holliston, MA 01746