1.5.19-4: sshd: "child_copy: linked dll data write copy failed" after computer reboot (Windows 2003 Server SP1)

René Krell rkrell@gk-software.com
Tue Jun 6 08:10:00 GMT 2006

Hi Larry, that's what I already did, used the "-i" flag. Please just give it a
try - registering a service using cygrunsrv with another account (user name,
password) using "-i" - it won't work. Believe me that I tried what I wrote
here ;-) R.K.