rlogin or telnet from Unix to WinXP

Brett Serkez bserkez@gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 15:55:00 GMT 2006

Use secure shell (openssh), the r protocols are deprecated due to
security concerns.  Secure shell is a drop in replacement for the r
protocols (mostly) with much better security and has become the
standard.

There is a secure shell deamon that can be run under Cygwin and should
do what you want.

Brett