Is anything getting through to the list?

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Tue Jul 11 19:24:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 03:15:32PM -0400, Chuck wrote:
>Chuck wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> That was not the case here, however.  The problem was that the keyword
>>> "bluebottle" was in the header of a massive spam attack so it was
>>> unceremoniously blocked.  IIRC, I did this a couple of years ago before
>>> I instituted the use of spamassasin on sourceware.  The specific keyword
>>> block shouldn't be needed anymore so I removed it yesterday.
>>>
>> Thank you very much for clearing this up.
>
>Just testing. Want to see if I can post through the gmane interface now
>too. Please ignore  this

Ok.  That's enough.

There is NO REASON to send test messages like this to thousands of people.

If you have something to say then say it.

If you don't have anything to say then wait until you do.

Please don't bother us with your experiments.