Bug list posted on alpha centauri for 50 years!

Fri Jul 7 21:51:00 GMT 2006

Linda Walsh wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>>   That's a false positive and you're about the fifteenth person this
>> month to
>> report it to the list without having bothered to search the archives
>> first.
> ---
>     Yeah -- the buglist has been clearly posted on Alpha Centauri for the
> past 50 years.  There's no reason why anyone should know the contents of
> said
> list!  Darn Vogon!

The "buglist" is this list, as you well know Linda.  One only needs to
google it for pthread_key_create to become an instant expert on the subject.
There are plenty of hits.  I can't believe that you'd be unaware of it or
had trouble finding it but if that is the case, or for anyone that has,
the link below will get a very relevant hit in the first returned entry.

<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&q=pthread_key_create+1.5.19+site%3Acygwin.com&btnG=Search>

Holliston, MA 01746