When is next official cygwin net release?

John Neil post@jna.com
Sat Jul 1 00:37:00 GMT 2006

Is there going to be an official cygwin net release soon?  The
current one is 6 months old, and I could really use an official fix
for <http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-02/msg00334.html> in order
to deploy a Cygwin install I am testing.

Also, it would be good if the above bug were listed in <http://
cygwin.com/faq/faq.known-problems.html>, and there was a FAQ on the
Cygwin site with the current estimated release date of the next
official release.

Thanks,

John