1.5.19: pdksh 5.2.14-3 tab-complete and shell metacharacters

Svend Sorensen ssorensen@gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:22:00 GMT 2006

The NetBSD system I tested has pdksh-5.2.14nb1 installed.  There are
two patches in pkgsrc, one which removes a Makefile check for pdksh in
the /etc/shells file, and one which removes a declaration of errorno.
Other than that, it uses the vanilla pdksh-5.2.14.tar.gz sources.

I have attached the patches from pkgsrc.