find reports an internal system loop on cygdrive

Linda. A. Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Thu Jan 19 18:46:00 GMT 2006

Ok...sounds logical.

The warning message about the duplicate inode may be
confusing for those not used to seeing it.  I haven't
figured out a way around it (I've had the message for
a long time as I have my 'cygdrive' prefix mapped to "/").

-l