services not starting with 20060104 snapshot

Fri Jan 6 01:29:00 GMT 2006

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 07:24:16PM -0500, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>
>>It appears your supposition is right.  The first call to
>>CreateWindowStation() fails for me.  Reason = "Access is denied".  So
>>there is some weird permissions problem.  I'll see if I can find
>>something...
>

> But, it didn't fail in the strace log that you sent me a couple of days
> ago.  That seems pretty strange to me.

Yeah, I'm with you.  Maybe I'll try putting back the CreateWindowStation call
to be what it was and make sure I can reproduce the desired behavior.  Yes,
a sanity check makes some sense to me at this point. :-)

Holliston, MA 01746