how to debug with the crash especially with the corrupt stack in multi-thread environment using gdb.

andy wang ypwangreg@gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 18:56:00 GMT 2006

Thanks .Larry!

If the bug is not in the cygwin1.dll but an application and with stack
corrupted, how can I using the low level debug technics to find the
reason.

Regards,
Andy