OpenSSH: differences for public key and password authentication

Jasper Moeller mail@jasper-moeller.de
Thu Dec 21 14:54:00 GMT 2006

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote the following :

> <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.shares>
>
> Or, if you prefer the cutting edge:
>
> <http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-developers/2006-11/msg00000.html>
>
> Read this thread and others on the Cygwin list that have tried this before
> proceeding.

Whoa, thanks a lot, the second answer looks really like what I need
right now - the main problem so far has not been the network share
stuff, but the other problems that result from not getting a real logon
session (though I finally managed to work around the signtool/keystore
access problem). I'll definitely give it a try :-)

Regards

JM
--
Jasper Moeller