Windows Vista and CygWin

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Thu Dec 7 04:58:00 GMT 2006

McArdle, Christian wrote:
> This email message, including any attachments, may contain
> confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message
> is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
> notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by
> calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this
> message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.
> Thank you.
A word about your "signature" - it's just damn annoying to me. Aside
from being way too long (and yes I know that often you have not control
over it) it seems to attempt to have an air of legitimacy and legality
to it that I don't believe carries any legal weight at all. It says that
this is confidential and proprietary and that I cannot use the
information contained therein legally. I'm sorry but to me sending an
email out on the internet is akin to shouting in a public place. You
have no legal rights to what was communicated in such circumstances,
despite what the above attempts to claim.

--

Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Unable to close TROUSER.ZIP! - Replace floppy and retry (Y/N)