Windows Vista and CygWin

McArdle, Christian christian.mcardle@brooks.com
Wed Dec 6 16:22:00 GMT 2006

> Thanks for the tip - I will see if preloading the dll makes a
> difference.  I am using the 32 bit version; so this may not do anything.

It will have no effect on the 32 bit version. Do you have administrator privileges?

> It sounds like you had issues after the install.  Is that correct?
> Could you summarize?

Yes, nothing actually works after it is installed!

Christian.

This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and proprietary information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, copying or dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify Brooks Automation, Inc. immediately by reply email or by calling Brooks US Headquarters at +1 978-262-2400. Then delete this message from your system, without making any copy or distribution.  Thank you.