copying and pasting in the terminal window?

John Salerno johnjsal@NOSPAMgmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:31:00 GMT 2006

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 02:26:34PM -0400, John Salerno wrote:
>> Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>>> I see.  Well then it sounds like it's time to look into filing a
>>> problem report.  See the link below for guidelines:

>> Thanks.  I might have missed it, but I didn't see any place on that
>> site to actually make a report.
>
> "First, you need to verify that your potential problem hasn't already
> been reported by reading the Cygwin FAQ and the mailing list archives.
> If your issue is still unresolved, feel free to write to the cygwin list
> with your problem."
>
> cgf

Well, it turns out it isn't just a vim problem. The same thing happens
when I type 'sqlite3', so it must be that rxvt isn't detecting my PATH,
perhaps, although it's not reporting errors either. It just stops.