Colon in dependencies

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Aug 9 13:21:00 GMT 2006

On 09 August 2006 13:23, Brian Hassink wrote:
> [...]

  Before reporting a problem to the mailing list, it's a good idea to a) read
the release announcement, in case what you think is a problem is in fact a
by-design feature, and b) search the list archives, in case we've been
discussing nothing else for the past fortnight and everyone is heartily sick
of going over the same old ground again.

    cheers,
      DaveK