Problem using shorcut keys

Shivakumar T. Shivakumar_T@infosys.com
Fri Aug 4 06:09:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am using Cygwin 5.1 from my Win XP box to connect to Solaris machine.

When i run any graphical text editor like nedit, with the numlock turned on I am not able to use the shortcut keys like Ctrl+S.

When i do so <dc3> gets typed. When i do the same after turning Numlock off it works fine.

This is not the problem with all the shortcut keys only a few shortcuts give me this problem.

Please help me.

Thanks and regards,

Shiva Kumar T

Mobile: +91 9880593278