Bug on X

Vitor Flausino vflausino@dti.pga.aero
Mon Apr 3 13:43:00 GMT 2006

Hello cygwin.

I'm sending this email because I think I found a bug (I'm using version
1.5.19-4).

I have an application that has tabs (similar to windows File/Edit/.../Help).
When I clique on a tab, several options are shown below (similar to clique
on File, and then you see New/Open/.../Exit).

The problem:
If I move the window, the "options" do not go with this window. Instead,
they still on the same position of the screen (it would be easier with a
PrtnScrn...).
The same happens if I minimize the window. The options stay on the screen.

Best regards,
-vcf