5.4-3 libncurses-devel header files problem

Thu Sep 29 07:19:00 GMT 2005

Pete Klosterman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Installing the 5.4-3 libncurses-devel package did not produce the
> associated header files - in /usr/include/, there was a symlink from
> curses.h to ncurses/curses.h but there was no ncurses/ directory.
> Installing 5.4-2 libncurses-devel worked.

Aw, crap.  You're right -- something went wacky in the installation.  I
thought I checked this, tho.

I'll fix it and release a new version.

Note that this also means that ncurses-5.4-3 clobbers
/usr/include/termcap.h from the termcap package.  So affected users will
need to reinstall 'termcap' after updating to the next (-4) release of
ncurses.

--
Chuck