cygwin1.dll

Mon Oct 10 20:05:00 GMT 2005

On 10/10/2005 03:58 PM, SaSHa SHokovic wrote:
> im new in this mailing list, so i dont have any archyve about this
> problem. I want to use XWin.exe and im getting that where is no
> cygwin1.dll, i reinstalled it, bet it didnt help. Is there any procedure
> how can  i solve it?

Yes.  Read and follow the problem reporting guidelines at:

You should also make use of the documentation provided at:

> Documentation:         http://x.cygwin.com/docs/
> FAQ:                   http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/

Please note that this isn't a Cygwin X issue but rather an install/general
Cygwin issue.  If you follow-up on this thread, please remove the 'cygwin-
xfree' address from your replies.  I've set the Reply-To field to follow-up
to the appropriate list.

Holliston, MA 01746