Cygwin connection closing running on Server 2003

Tue Nov 29 10:22:00 GMT 2005

On Nov 28 16:17, Jack Romano wrote:
> Thank you both for your suggestions. I tried running user-ssh-config but
> the SSH1 RSA creation fails with the message "chmod: changing
> permissions of '/home/jromano': Permission denied". I continue through

You need to change ownership as Administrator first.  It seems your
permissions are broken.  Fix them to something relaxed using the GUI.
Then you should be able to call user-ssh-config again with no trouble.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.