Norton Internet Security and Cygwin: What settings for NIS?

Dennis J. Darland djdarland@qconline.com
Sun Nov 27 22:22:00 GMT 2005

If I remember right (It's been a while - I don't update often) I have to
disable NIS firewall to run (cygwin) setup.
After setup I am able to run cygwin with firewall enabled.

Dennis J. Darland
Treasurer of the Bertrand Russell Society, Inc.
djdarland@qconline.com
Solve Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations (Sode)
(It's a free, open source, program. - Homepage)
http://sode.sourceforge.net