SSHD problem

Jacek Trzcinski jacek@certum.pl
Tue Nov 15 13:31:00 GMT 2005

Użytkownik Christopher Faylor napisał:

>On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 03:28:56PM +0100, Jacek Trzcinski wrote:
>

>>U??ytkownik Eric Blake napisa??:

>>>According to Jacek Trzcinski on 11/14/2005 5:02 AM:

>>>Possibly just a reboot, but more likely a rerun of setup.exe with all
>>>services stopped.  Although you did not follow these reporting directions:

>>>it looks like your cygwin1.dll was not upgraded because it was in use
>>>at the time.  Therefore, when the new sshd tries to use features of the
>>>new cygwin, but the old cygwin is still in use, you get the mentioned
>>>crash.
>>>

>>Thanks for response but: 1) Rebooting did not resolve the problem 2)
>>Cygwin1.dll is from July 2005 so I guess it is new.  As a matter of
>>fact I removed all cygwin files from Cygwin directory and installed
>>latest version of Cygwin to other partition on my disk.  Situation did
>>not changed.
>>

>Nevertheless, your problem is an indication of the existence of another,
>older cygwin1.dll on your system, either in a directory in your PATH or
>in a windows system directory.  There is no other explanation.
>
>cgf
>
>--

Thanks . It turned out that I had cygwin1.dll in AVR gcc compiler and it
caused errors. It is a little bit strange because LoadLibrary function (
I assume Cygwin executable call that function to load Cygwin1.dll )
should first take dll from pointed path or directory where executable
started. Searching in "path" environment should be carried in the end.
Thanks again.

Best regards
Jacek