suddenly lost tab-completion on root dir

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf@msu.edu
Sat Nov 12 18:28:00 GMT 2005

fergus wrote:
> Yes, I've had at least two separate episodes of this. See
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-05/msg00384.html. Also
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-12/msg00833.html.
> Corinna usually finds something relevant to say eg.
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-12/msg00838.html.
> Unfortunately I am away from my system so can't check whether I'm
> experiencing this, again. Are you uptodate/ have you just updated?
> Fergus

Thanks Fergus, looking through those messages prompted me to reinstall
bash and now it is working. It was up-to-date supposedly, but I had to
reinstall it (using setup.exe) to get it to work properly.

Thanks again, Miguel