shutdown 1.7.1 problem on windows 2000

Selmi Lukoš selmi@centrum.sk
Fri Nov 11 14:37:00 GMT 2005

hello

my problem is that when i launch it with
shutdown -f -s 15
then it correctly terminates the windows session and everything but doesn't
switch off computer, it will stay with message that it is safe to turn off computer

however when i shutdown windows manually (or for example when i set winrar that
after compression it should poweroff) then computer is really switched off. so i
am sure that computer and system actually support it. i tried to launch this
shutdown.exe as administrator but result was the same.

if you need any more details just let me know

thanks in advance