"read" bug in Cygwin 1.5.16?

Peter Farley pjfarley3@yahoo.com
Sun May 1 23:56:00 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I tried to forward this message to the main cygwin
list yesterday, but had a little trouble getting it
there, probably because I mentioned "xterm" in the
subject.  I'm trying again in case this is NOT an "X"
problem but a base cygwin problem.

I have attached the test program xtermbug.c instead
of pasting it inline.  I hope that is OK for this
list.

If there is anything I can do to help debug the reason
I am seeing this problem, please just tell me what to
do.

BTW, thanks to all the developers for an awesome
product.

Regards,

Peter Farley

http://mail.yahoo.com