installing identical cygwin configurations on multiple systems

Greg Vaidman vaidman@hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 00:14:00 GMT 2005

haven't been able to find this in the docs or faq...

is there a way to prepare/save a list of packages for cygwin setup to use,
so that I get the same set of packages on different installs.  i want to put
cygwin on a number of systems, and I usually install a number of packages
beyond the base, but i don't want to go through and manually pick them each
time, for both reliability/consistency and ease-of-use reasons.

thanks.