More error level issues

Brian Bruns bruns@2mbit.com
Wed Mar 2 20:30:00 GMT 2005

Hey all,

Sorry to bring this up again, but I'm having issues again with Cygwin
not passing error level codes back to the cmd shell.

Example, when clamscan finds a virus, it issues a return code of 1.
Inside of a Cygwin env it returns fine.

../test/clam.exe: ClamAV-Test-File FOUND

However, outside of Cygwin in a cmd shell, its returning 256 instead
of 1 to cmd.

../test/clam.exe: ClamAV-Test-File FOUND