how do I know I already havr firewall, and how to set up down

David Dindorp ddi@dubex.dk
Tue Mar 1 14:44:00 GMT 2005

>>>Trust me.  It's an evil gang in here, and they will make you suffer.

>>Awww, shucks, we're not evil, we're just mean
>>(<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJM>).  :-)

>I dunno.  I agree that this is off-topic but claiming that people will
>"hate your guts" seems a little hyperbolic to me.

I stand corrected.
Cc'ed shih/eric so he can see that noone hates him per se.

(Also, I've demoted cgf from "Evil Gang Leader of the Evil Gang" to
merely "Mean Gang Leader of the Mean Gang" in my address book.  :-))