cron issue

Imran Merali imerali@gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:42:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to get cron to execute a bash script at a certain time,
but it is not doing so. The script itself works well, but it doesn't
seem to want to run when i set it up as a cron job. The same thing
happens when I try to do something simple like output a timestamp to a
text file each minute. This is a fresh install. Additionally, the line
in my crontab is identical to that in the crontab on my bsd machine. I
used cron_diagnose.sh, but it said my install was fine, with the
exception of a little issue with sendmail, which I tried to correct
with a symlink to a working mailer.

Please find attached the output file from cygcheck.

I would be grateful for any help I can get. Hopefully somebody can
point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Imran Merali