how do I cite cygwin for academic publication?

Peter Waltman pwaltman@eecs.tufts.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:30:00 GMT 2005

yeah, I guess I should have clarified.  every journal has their own
specific requirements for citation /method/, so that will depend on
which publication I decide to submit my article.  I was more interested
in the content, i.e. author, title, publisher, year, etc. as some
projects such as the Weka Machine Learning project ask folks to cite a
specific book that they have published.

thanks for the help,

Peter