apache start problem

Carlo Florendo list-subscriber@hq.astra.ph
Wed Jun 8 01:19:00 GMT 2005

Alireza Ghasemi wrote:

>Hello,
>Thanks foryour reply
>1.I have never tried to create any username in Cygwin (Because I don't know
>how!).Also,I haven't given any username to apache.just I typed "apachectl
>start".How can I create a username in cygwin?
>2.I have a very weak dial-up internet connection and downloading files with
>sizes more than 3..4 MB is difficult for me.so I prefer compiling source
>packages in my SuSe8.0 Cd's rather than downloading binaries from internet.
>Thanks.

I'm just curious why you seem not to put spaces in between punctuation
marks (comma and period).  Your mail would be better to read, IMHO, if
you put a space after a comma, and two spaces, after a period.  Or, does
your spacebar *really* have a problem, as Igor pointed a few times?  ;)

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Carlo

--