Cross compiling cygwin...

Linda W cygwin@tlinx.org
Tue Jun 7 19:31:00 GMT 2005

A working cross compiler?  Perhaps that is part of the non-straightforward
problem.  Have to build non-standard compiler and whatever other tools
are that need to be created especially for such an environment.  This is
what I was referring to when I said that I always seemed to be missing
one tool or another that are "obvious" to people who already have them
setup.  I guess I somehow thought that since both were x86 based, there
might be some switch tools to produce different obj/executable formats.
A bit naive I suppose...

It'd be nice if this process was also in the FAQ...