Qestion about Bash Fork Resource Temporily Unavailable for NS2.28 and NS2.27

Question NS ns_questions@yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 6 23:04:00 GMT 2005

Hi, Larry,

It is just easy to install (the download site is
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-build.html#allinone). I
would appreciate if you would help. By the way, which
package in Cygwin can support unzip? I can't use
winzip since it can't automatically unzip the file to
the aimed directory.

Thanks

--- Larry Hall

<http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/dist/binary/ns-allinone-2.28-cygwin-binaries.zip>