Cygwin Time Machine

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Fri Jan 28 00:14:00 GMT 2005

Peter A. Castro wrote:

> Hmm... How complete is it?  Did you pull all the source packages as well?
> Did you keep the setup.ini with it?  What about the setup.exe itself?

I don't remember when setup.exe came into being, but it was after b20.
At that time, you had the option if downloading one of two different
single-file self-extracting archives (full.exe and user.exe) that would
explode into a Cygwin tree for you.  Every time you updated Cygwin,
you'd have to download the whole tree again.