Technical support

David Dindorp ddi@dubex.dk
Thu Jan 20 17:27:00 GMT 2005

From what I've seen, it's a very clean install, also easily removable.

It might mess up existing applications which use cygwin though.
To see if you've got any such you could try and scan your harddrive for
"cygwin1.dll", or check the registry for the existance of these keys:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Cygnus Solutions and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Cygnus Solutions

If none of the above exists, it should definately be safe.